|Sedan car, 1-2 seats||Minivan, 1-5 seats||Microbus, 1-15 seats|
|Price per person||Price per person||Price per person|
|105.000 AMD||65.000 AMD||45.000 AMD|
The prices include:
- A comfortable vehicle;
- Services of a professional guide;
- Tickets to Wings оf Tatev Aerial Tramway;
- Lunch in Tatev village;
While booking please fill in the «Comments» field with additional notes you wish us to inform.
Our specialist will send you the price offer.
Tatev Monastery Complex is a 9th century historical monument. It is one of the oldest and most famous monastery complexes in Armenia. In medieval times Tatev Monastery Complex was a vital enlightenment and spiritual center and played an exceptional role in the country’s history. Restoration of the monastery, re-establishment of its educational legacy and revival of monastic life in Tatev are main goals of Tatev Revival Program.
What you will see:
- Mighty fortress walls upon massive cliffs;
- An ancient oil mill with stone grinders;
- Pendulous Column – a unique medieval structure;
- European masters’ ancient frescoes.
Wings of Tatev Aerial Tramway
Wings of Tatev is an aerial tramway transporting to the natural and historical treasures of Syunik region.
Wings of Tatev is:
- The shortest, most picturesque and impressive route to Tatev Monastery complex;
- The longest reversible cableway in the world (5 752 m), registered in the Guinness Book of Records;
- Twelve minutes of unforgettable flight above the gorge of the fierce Vorotan River;
- Celestial highway at the altitude of 320 m;
- Cutting-edge engineering solutions by Austrian-Swiss Doppelmayr Garaventa Group.