Airbus Helicopters’ H130 is a modern, comfortable, energy-efficient, lightweight class helicopter model designed in France. It is convenient for high-altitude flights, relatively cheap in operation, and is easily modified for the customer’s needs.
|Route 1||Duration 30 min||Price 575.000 AMD|
|Route 2||Duration 35 min||Price 575.000 AMD|
|Route 3||Duration 60 min||Price 1.090.000 AMD|
|Route 4||Duration 85 min||Price 1.610.000 AMD|
|Route 5||Duration 110 min||Price 2.130.000 AMD|
|Route 6||Duration 85 min||Price 1.090.000 AMD|
|Route 7||Duration 130 min||Price 2.480.000 AMD|
The mentioned prices are for the whole helicopter rent. The maximal quantity of seats is for 6 passengers. Prices also include transfer to the landing site on a comfortable vehicle. Final price will be calculated based on the actual number of passengers in the group. While booking please fill in the «Comments» field with additional notes you wish to inform us.
Our specialist will send you the price offer.
Description of routes:
- Route 1. Yerevan - Geghard monastery - Temple of Garni - natural monument of Symphony of Stones - Azat’s reservoir - Yerevan;
- Route 2. Yerevan - Byurakan village - Amberd fortress - Tegher monastery - monument of Saint Cross - Saghmosavank monastery - Ohanavank monastery - Yerevan;
- Route 3. Yerevan - Ohanavank monastery - Saghmosavank monastery - monument of Saint Cross - Tsaghkadzor resort - Kecharis monastery - lake Sevan - Geghard monastery - temple of Garni - natural monument of Symphony of Stones - Azat’s reservoir - Yerevan;
- Route 4. Yerevan - Azat’s reservoir - Urcadzor village - Areni village - Noravank monastery - Khor Virap monastery - Yerevan;
- Route 5. Yerevan - saint Hripsime church - Karas wine factory - Voskevaz wine factory - Yerevan;
- Route 6. Yerevan - lake Sevan - Sevanavank monastery - Noratus village - Yerevan;
- Route 7. Yerevan - Areni village - Noravank monastery - Sisian city - Tatev village -Yerevan.