Robinson R66 is designed and built by the American “Robinson Helicopter Co.” as a lightweight helicopter model for high-altitude flights. It features a separate cargo compartment and is powered by a Rolls-Royce RR300 turboshaft engine. It is especially suitable for sightseeing tours.
|Route 1||Duration 15 min||Price 210.000 AMD|
|Route 2||Duration 35 min||Price 365.000 AMD|
|Route 3||Duration 40 min||Price 470.000 AMD|
|Route 4||Duration 60 min||Price 680.000 AMD|
|Route 5||Duration 90 min||Price 990.000 AMD|
|Route 6||Duration 120 min||Price 780.000 AMD|
The mentioned prices are for the whole helicopter rent. The maximal quantity of seats is for 4 passengers. Prices also include transfer to the landing site on a comfortable vehicle. Final price will be calculated based on the actual number of passengers in the group. While booking please fill in the «Comments» field with additional notes you wish to inform us.
Our specialist will send you the price offer.
Description of routes:
- Route 1. Sightseeing tour around Yerevan;
- Route 2. Yerevan - Geghard monastery - temple of Garni - natural monument of Symphony of Stones - Azat’s reservoir - Yerevan;
- Route 3. Yerevan - Byurakan village - Amberd fortress - Tegher monastery - Monument of Saint Cross - Saghmosavank monastery - Ohanavank monastery - Yerevan;
- Route 4. Yerevan - Ohanavank monastery - Saghmosavank monastery - monument of Saint Cross - Tsaghkadzor resort city - Kecharis monastery - lake Sevan - Geghard monastery - temple of Garni - natural monument of Symphony of Stones - Azat’s reservoir - Yerevan;
- Route 5. Yerevan - lake Sevan - Sevanavank monastery - Noratus village;
- Route 6. Yerevan - Saint Hripsime Church - Karas wine factory - Voskevaz wine factory - Yerevan.